Your legal website design does not work because:
- It is too dark
- It is too bright
- It has too many colours
- It does not have enough colours
- It needs more pazazz
- Your website designer says you need a widget
- Your senior partner’s friends website is much nicer than yours
- It does not have enough images
- It has too many images
- It needs more content
- There is not enough content
- Your senior partner knows someone that can rebuild it for only a few hundred pounds….
I could go on forever, and ever, and ever. Really I could. The point is, none of this matters. When it comes to your legal website desgn, absolutely the only thing that matters is that it brings you new leads, day after day and month after month. If it is not, change one thing and see if this makes a difference. Then change another and another. Test each change, give it time to settle and bed in. But test it slowly, bit by bit, then you will know what works because your clients will let you know!
Free Guide – 8 Ways To Win New Client Instructions
Are you using the methods ALL of my consultancy clients use successfully to generate new client instructions every month on auto-pilot? Download my free guide which will tell you:
- The fatal mistakes most solicitors make with their advertising along with a formula to use to correct them
- How to finally find out what is working for you so you can do more of what works and stop doing what is not working
- The best form of marketing for solicitors (and you will be pleased to hear it does not involve spending thousands of pounds)
- How to make more of your ‘free advertising space’ which most solicitors completely overlook
- Website marketing – what are you missing, how can you improve or even what is it?
- Creating your army of salesmen for your services
- The one tip that could instantly increase your profits with NO COST whatsoever
You have nothing to lose and much to gain, so download the guide now and start taking the action that will bring you huge rewards.
Simply enter your details below to instantly receive the free guide please remember your email address is safe with me as I will NEVER pass it on):
A Solicitor already receiving my free marketing guide and advice says:
"My main concerns before signing up for the newsletter were that all marketing companies are the same. They give financially impractical information and advice insensitive to the needs of Solicitors or in the alternative, they tell you only that which we already know – but charge a hefty fee for the pleasure.
Simply put, your newsletter is none of the above. It is obvious from reading your newsletter that the advice is sensible, practical and sensitive to the different market place of Solicitors marketing professional services. Sometimes, your newsletter is a simple kick up the rear to make us do what we know we should be doing, but don’t because "we never have the time".
The three biggest benefits of your newsletter are:
- Practical sound advice
- Easy to implement processes that can at worst have a small positive effect on generating new business and at best do substantially more than that for virtually zero outlay.
- We learn something simple yet new everytime we see your newsletter and try to implement at least one idea each time we get the newsletter. That’s a dozen gently implemented marketing processes each year. All for free.
If you are considering signing up for the newsletter I would genuinely say to you that you would be mad if you dont sign up. The newsletter is free, its a no brainer.
Solicitors are our own worst enemy, we work long hours often illogically, and dont make time for important things like sensible marketing – and then we bleat on about how we are getting squeezed and challenged by Tesco’s etc.
The future of the law is for innovators, get with the programme or be left behind – and being left behind is a slow painful demise in the legal world.
People like you Nick, make us smell the coffee and get to work. "
Shak Inayat, Penn Legal
Author: Nick Jervis