All The Tools Solicitors Need To Grow Their Law Firm Quickly
If You’re A Solicitor Or A Legal Professional And You Want To Win More Clients, Build A Better Business And Forge A Better Future Then This Is For You.
Introducing Marketing4Solicitors – The System Produced, Designed And Implemented By A Solicitor To Help Solicitors Get More Clients
Hi, my name’s Nick Jervis. Maybe you know me, maybe you don’t, so here’s what you need to know:
If you’re a solicitor and you’d like to access marketing systems that drastically change the number of clients you’re able to acquire, then you’re in the right place – I can help.
But before I explain how, let me tell you a little bit about me.
You see, the world is awash with “marketing gurus” and “experts”, and it can be really difficult to know who to trust. I’m confident that by outlining my credentials, you’ll understand that I’ve got something of substance to offer you, rather than the hot air favoured by most of the two bit marketing coaches you’ll find at any local networking meeting.
It is good to have a professional relationship with someone who understands the legal profession and has the experience to know what marketing works.
We have spent a lot of money previously coming to the same conclusions and if we had worked with Nick sooner no doubt it would have saved a lot of time and money.
Nick is knowledgeable and enthusiastic and is able to provide sound advice in the specialist field of solicitors marketing.
Simon Jenkins – Curtis Legal Ltd
As I said, my name’s Nick Jervis. For the last 25 years I’ve been working within the legal world, initially as a solicitor, and latterly as an advisor to some of the UK’s most profitable and successful solicitors.
It’s been a long road, with plenty of twists and turns.
When I started out as a solicitor, the whole industry was AWFUL at marketing. They expected the clients just to come to them, and they were blind to the way the world was changing, the increased competition and how the way they were attracting clients was becoming less and less effective.
It was the same across the whole country. Thousands of solicitors doing the same thing and getting the same scant reward for it.
After a couple of years in the legal world, I realised something. To be successful, I needed to make the firm I was working for stand out from the crowd, to be different from the sea of mediocrity we were swimming in.
So I started exploring other marketing methods, in other industries, taking the principles and applying them to the legal world.
And it worked. In fact, saying it worked is a bit of an understatement. It SOARED.
The more I learnt and applied, the more leads we generated and the more clients we acquired. I started by marketing my own department. I was basically starting from scratch, but within one year I had a full caseload, and quickly after so did my new assistant. It was then that I was asked to take overt the marketing for the entire firm.
Making “The Transition” And The Birth Of M4S
As our firm became more and more successful, we became more and more notorious among solicitors. We were doing things differently, and it was working.
With the marketing I was doing continuing to deliver the firm a steady stream of clients, I started being approached by other legal professionals who wanted to know what we were doing and why it was so successful.
By this point, I’d pretty much stopped all my legal work and was working full-time on the marketing.
As more and more solicitors started asking for help with their marketing, I started to realise the huge demand there is in the UK for proven marketing strategies that actually work for solicitors.
So I quit my job and started my own business – Samson Consulting – the marketing consultancy specifically focused on getting more clients for legal practitioners.
If you’re like most solicitors, you’ll understand why there was that demand.
The reality is that most solicitors want to be solicitors. They don’t want to invest hours and hours of time studying and learning marketing. They’ve trained extensively to become a solicitor and that’s their area of speciality. Not marketing.
It’s not that they can’t learn how to do it. It’s just that they’ve got no inclination. Especially when they don’t know what will work.
If that’s where you’re at, then I totally empathise. It’s the boat that most of us are in.
The trouble is, without marketing, your practice is likely to fail. Sounds harsh, but it’s a fact. It’s simply not enough to rely on ‘word of mouth’ and an ad in the Yellow Pages anymore.
Most solicitors are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
They don’t want to spend the time reading MORE business books packed full of theory and light on practicable, actionable advice, and they don’t want to spend MORE time studying marketing principles that only ever work in the classroom and not in real life.
But they also know that without marketing, their practices will fail, they won’t hit their income and life goals, and the lifestyle they want for themselves and their family won’t be attainable.
What if there was a middle ground? An opportunity for you to access the marketing methods you need to grow your practice, without having to spend hours of your time trawling through theory-based hot air?
A chance to skip the ‘learning process’ and access systems proven to help solicitors get more clients, increase the value of those clients and increase the amount of transactions per client?
If you’d be interested in something like that, you’re in luck, because that’s exactly what my Marketing4Solicitors programme is all about!
Marketing4Solicitors provides you with proven, practical marketing systems that have already been used with great success by 100+ solicitors to win new clients and build more successful practices.
Here’s what over a hundred Marketing4Solicitors members are accessing every single month:
- Step-by-step Blueprints – I’ve used my experience to put together 16 detailed blueprints covering all aspects of marketing your practice. Whether you need to improve the conversion on your website, generate more leads from Google Adwords or crack direct mail, you name it, I’ve covered it in my blueprints. You get them all when you join Marketing4Solicitors.
- Video Training – As an M4S member, you’ll have access to my video vault, containing video walkthroughs helping you to understand and implement key marketing systems in your business.
- My Marketing Precedents – My “Marketing Precedents” are exactly that – precedents for how to market. I’ve used them all, as have many of my clients, with fantastic results. As a Marketing4Solicitors member, you’ll have access to every single one of the template Precedents, allowing you to pick one off the shelf, change a few words and get it implemented.
- Marking 4 Solicitors Newsletter – The printed M4S newsletter comes out every single month and is packed full of information designed to help your practice to grow. Each month, I share what’s working right now for solicitors over the UK, giving you tactics and techniques you can slot straight into your business.
- Access To Insider Resources – I’ve been doing this for a long time, and as such I’m very familiar with a whole lot of resources that your average solicitor hasn’t even heard of. As an M4S member, you get access to my expertise and knowledge of these resources; helping you to stay ahead of your competition.
- Preferential Rates From My Trusted Suppliers – You don’t work in the world of legal marketing for as long as I have without knowing who the best in the business are, and that’s why I’ve assembled a crack team of the best marketing support businesses for you to utilise in the best way you see fit.
As you can see, the M4S programme really is comprehensive, providing you with all the information, tactics, techniques and templates you need to drastically improve the amount of new client instructions you achieve, and radically change your income and the life you’re able to live.
But don’t just take my word for it. I’m just the messenger. Here’s what just a few of my M4S members have to say about the programme:
Before I joined Marketing4Solicitors I thought it would be really expensive and that I would be tied into something long term, oh and that it would be geared towards the big firms.
It is a very reasonable cost for what is offered and provided, plus the help has been very much tailored towards the set up that I have here, i.e. one man and his old English sheepdog.
The three biggest benefits are that:
- The real impression that someone was on board to provide me with a much needed ‘outside looking in’ perspective on what I was doing and how to change that for the better
- the precedents, which I can adapt if needed
- the knowledge of how to maximise internet potential e.g. writing articles, add pages of information.
I would tell any solicitor considering joining to join without hesitation! I fully expect to make a return on investment although I have no idea as to how much at this time.
David Madams Solicitors
I have over the years dealt with many people who profess to understand how to market legal services without really understanding how the profession works. I found it very refreshing not only being a solicitor and knowing how a legal practice operates but also you have a very sound grasp of the various marketing strategies which work within our profession. You came very highly recommended by, a friend of mine, Tim Bishop who to put it bluntly does not suffer fools and he speaks very highly of you. It was as a result of that that I contacted you and I have been similarly impressed by firstly the wealth of information which is on your Marketing4Solicitors website and the numerous downloads which will provide me with invaluable tools to market my practice.
Your one hour telephone consultancy was very informative. In a space of an hour you gave us a very good grasp on search engine optimisation and removed a lot of mystique around the same. We now feel confident that we can implement a lot of the strategies ourselves as a result of your advice. I would not hesitate in recommending you to other solicitors although unfortunately it will not be to my competitors.
Denis Stevenson – Rowlinsons Solicitors
“Who Is Marketing4Solicitors For?”
- Want to double or treble your practice turnover and profits.
- Aren’t a marketing expert, know you never will be, but know how important marketing is to the success of your practice.
- Think you’ve got a fairly good understanding of marketing but don’t have as many new clients coming to you as you’d like or you need.
- Have done a whole load of different marketing things, and none of them have worked as well as you want.
- Have read sales and marketing books until the cows come home, but need something practical and actionable.
- Know you offer incredible service, but you’re not servicing as many clients as you want.
then Marketing4Solicitors is definitely for you.
“Who Is Marketing4Solicitors NOT For?”
M4S isn’t for everyone. If you’re prepared to implement and you want to access proven marketing strategies that actually work, then most likely it is but if:
- You blame everyone but yourself for your lack of success
- You haven’t got a proper business
- You’re not an action taker
Then M4S probably won’t be for you.
“What’s The Investment Nick?”
By now you’re probably interested in the Marketing4Solicitors, and you’re wondering what the investment to join is.
Considering the fact that when you join M4S you’ll access all my proven blueprints, my video training, my marketing precedents, preferential rates from my trusted suppliers, my insider resources and a printed copy of the M4S newsletter, you’d be forgiven for thinking that your investment would be significant.
The good news is that it’s not. I don’t profiteer on M4S, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that your monthly fee for continual access to everything M4S offers you starts from just £65 a month plus VAT.
Given that M4S contains a substantial amount of transformational information that can have incredible effects on your practice, I’m sure you’ll agree that £65 a month is an absolute steal and with a risk free, 30 day money back guarantee trial, you really do have nothing to lose.
I make this guarantee because I know the service works, so I want to remove any obstacle to you trying it out.
Here’s how the trial works:
- Click the “Join Now” button below;
- You’ll be taken to the Marketing4Solicitors join now page.
- Choose your level of membership, then join!
That’s all there is to it.
Click Here To Join Now:>> and receive instant access.
Paul Doran, Paul Doran Law.
What Happens When You Push The Button…
Don’t worry, nothing sinister. You will be taken to the next page where you can view the three levels of Marketing4Solicitors membership available to you. Let me just outline them very briefly for you:
- Marketing4Solicitors – you get everything discussed above included 🙂
- Marketing4Solicitors Plus – everything above plus a little bit of extra stuff too, including a monthly webinar. Suitable if you just need a bit more of a nudge to get things done.
- Marketing4Solicitors Fast Track – everything from the first two plus more of my help on a one on one basis to map out your plan of attack and then guide you and hold you accountable to make it happen. It is called the Fast Track because I will make your progress faster by working with you to help you make it happen.
Thanks for reading, see you on the other side.