Legal Digital Marketing Guide – Free Download
Free Law Firm Marketing Guide Now Includes My Number One Legal Digital Marketing Strategy Not Previously Revealed…….
Digital marketing has been one of the most consistent performers for all of my law firm clients in terms of both return on investment, and also the volume of new client instructions that it generates.
Why Is Digital Marketing For Law Firms So Effective?
Digital marketing works so well because it is the purest form of ‘attraction marketing’, which, before I lose you with marketing gobbledygook, simply means putting your firm’s name in front of a potential client at the exact moment in time that they are looking for a solicitor.
Unlike most other forms of marketing, such as television or newspaper advertising, when you have to interrupt someone from doing something else to look at your advertisement, with digital marketing they are already actively seeking your services. Your name pops up, they click through to your website, pick up the telephone and hey presto, you have a new client.
It really is and should be that simple.
The reason that so many of my clients ask me to manage a legal digital marketing budget is, I believe, down to these key factors:
- It provides a real return on investment;
- It is incredibly easy to track that return on investment; and
- It can all be done for the law firm without any investment of time, leaving them free to look after all of the new clients generated by the legal digital marketing campaign.
What Is Included In The Guide?
- The one tip that will instantly attract more clients from your digital marketing spend with NO COST whatsoever;
- How to automate your digital marketing so that it works with or without your input;
- Why most solicitors fail with their Google Adwords marketing spend
- How to beat the bigger firms of solicitors on a small legal digital marketing spend
To find out more about Digital Marketing For Law Firms, please download my guide below, which will provide you with all of the information you need.
Or if you are ready to take action and see results now:
Please call 0117 290 8555 to arrange a mutually convenient time for a telephone discussion, Email me or complete a Free Online Enquiry. There is no cost or obligation. We will have a chat about where you are and where you would like to be and I will suggest some things you can do to get there quickly.