Do you want a legal website for your practice that works harder for you when it comes to generating new clients?
Would you like to know the difference between a legal website design that produces lots of new clients and one that doesn’t?
Would you like some free advice to point you in the right direction?
If you answered yes, I will be delighted to help you.
I am Nick Jervis, a former solicitor, now full time law firm marketing specialist. I have created a Legal Website Design And Marketing Guide for you to ensure that you avoid all of the potentially lethal profit and energy sappers, and best of all it will not cost you a penny.
Thanks to your advice about my website this last month I’ve had more new instructions than ever before in a single month!
Martin Smith, Martin T Smith Solicitors
Legal Website Design And Marketing Experience
First, you want to know why I am qualified to give you any advice at all. That is a fair enough question, so here is some information:
- I have been involved in all aspects of marketing law firms since 1991 and have run my legal marketing consultancy, a large element of which is working with clients to create their new website presence and to use it to generate new client instructions, since 2003;
- I have my own lead generation legal services websites and have spent well over £2,000,000 marketing them. Everything I have learned, both good and bad, I share with my clients to make sure they do not have to go through the same processes or spend huge amounts to generate client instructions.
Short and to the point, no?
That is always my preferred route. I know that you need information to help you with your marketing which explains the point but does not go into every nuance and detail because you simply do not have the time to read that alongside fee earning and running your practice.
So, if you want to find out exactly what you need to do when it comes to obtaining your new legal website design, or how to market solicitors websites to generate more client instructions, you must download my free guide now.
The Legal Website Design & Marketing Guide
This guide will show you:
- Why, if you already have a website, removing it before the new website goes live is a really expensive mistake to make, however bad you may think it looks;
- Why your website should be generating substantial volumes of new client instructions for you;
- How to ensure the website design process runs as smoothly as possible for you;
- Where to find all of the information you need to understand exactly how your website should look and how you can increase the number of visitors to it, both with paid and free website marketing tactics.
Your marketing critique of my website today was brilliant, better than I could hope for.
We are creating/designing a new Website for our business at the minute. I needed sound advice concerning the layout and general appeal of our design and content, and I wanted these tips from someone who walked the talk.
Anyhow, I asked Mr. Jervis for a telephone conversation to give me some tips.
I didn’t get the phone call, I got something better. I sent our draft new website link by mail to him and he assessed our draft website with the benefit of Youtube (so I got the visual aspect of his advice and could hear his advice ). It was crystal with great advice.
It’s great to be surprised and I was surprised with this service.
Roger Cleary, Cleary & Co. Solicitors
I find the materials and toolkits very practical and useful and a month after signing up I have made significant progress: written up some case studies, requested some new testimonials and drafted the core of what will be my new website. I am now contacting web designers armed with the confidence that I know what I want to achieve and what functions the site will need. This is a break through, as I have for the past 2 years planned and researched sporadically but always got stuck before getting anything done. Many thanks.
Marie Huntley, Huntley Legal
Ready To Take Action And See Results Now?
Please call 0117 290 8555 to arrange a mutually convenient time for a telephone discussion, Email me or complete a Free Online Enquiry. There is no cost or obligation. We will have a chat about where you are and where you would like to be and I will suggest some things you can do to get there quickly.