Sometimes solicitors get stuck in a rut. They keep running the same marketing tactics that they have always run. Well, I want to give you some other things to think about to break you free, so here are 7 marketing ideas for law firm owners to win new clients that you could try today!
- Add live chat to your website that is managed for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for you without you lifting a finger. I recommend a provider who is currently offering the first 10 hosted chats completely free of charge. Simply download my guide at the bottom of this page then email me when I send you the book if you would like an introduction (limited to first 10 to reply). This live chat has increased enquiries many times over for many of my clients.
- Ensure that your LinkedIn profile headline tells people who you help, what you do and the results that you obtain for them.
- Connect with five potential clients on LinkedIn once you’ve made the change above.
- Call a prospect who has enquired about your services but not yet instructed you to ask them if they have any outstanding questions that you can help them with.
- Add a P.S to your outgoing client emails along the lines of “If you don’t yet have a Lasting Power of Attorney, ask me why you must obtain one soon.”
- Send an email to your database. Don’t have one yet. Start one today! Download my email marketing guide from here: //www.samsonconsulting.co.uk/free-guides/email-marketing-solicitors/